New McAfee Commandline Scanner for Unix/Linux is out

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Jan 8 15:53:54 GMT 2004

Needless to say I'd tested beore I posted.

I used the Linux Pentium 4 optimised build on Fedora Core 1.  It still
works, still catches viruses, with no (as yet) apparent memory leaks or
problems.

Cheers,

Phil