Pyzor

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Jan 2 14:18:40 GMT 2004

DCC is really simple to install and it doesn't require anything except
GCC of course, it uses less net resources too. You need to open UDP/6277
in your firewall.

Download http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/source/dcc-dccproc.tar.Z
# zcat dcc-dccproc.tar.Z | tar xvf -
# cd dcc-dccproc-X.X.X  (1.2.25 is most current)
# ./configure && make && make install
# cdcc info     (too verify that it works, remember the firewall)

That's it. In the SA config file for MailScanner DCC is on by default so
it should just kick in. Check your logs for it.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.61 + DCC 1.2.21, ClamAV 0.65 + GMP