Post Upgrade strangeness

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Feb 25 22:04:15 GMT 2004

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

Try setting the parameters below in MailScanner.conf and restart MailScanner
from the command line. The output should give you a good clue as to what's
going wrong.

# Set Debug to "yes" to stop it running as a daemon and just process
# one batch of messages and then exit.
Debug = yes

# Do you want to debug SpamAssassin from within MailScanner?
Debug SpamAssassin = yes

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> Appreciate any help
> Pete

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com