Multiple Recipients

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Feb 24 22:27:31 GMT 2004

Only with sendmail. Sendmail appears to be the only MTA that can convert
messages to multiple recipients up into individual messages to each
recipient before dropping in mqueue.in. MailScanner can then apply
individual preferences to each message.

We're using this technique on our own scanners. Note that it does add a bit
of load as the result of processing many more messages.

I've put this in the FAQ twice but now I can't find it there. I'll dig
around and see if I can find the instructions. This may take a while as
we're pretty busy right now.

Steve Swaney
Fortress Systems Ltd.
steve at fsl.com

> Thanks,
> ------------------------
> Rob Robin
> Network Analyst
> Green Apple, Inc.
> 740-653-9890
> rrobin at greenapple.com
> www.greenapple.com
> Internet access, hosting and development solutions since 1995.

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com