Building an MS-SA box

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Fri Feb 20 23:41:41 GMT 2004

I do seem to be having one small issue and that is getting this to work
with ClamAV. I noticed there seems to be a number of list readers using
ClamAV, can someone point me to a good doc or have some pointers on
getting this setup to work? I currently have the RPMS for 0.67-1
currently installed for clamav-milter and clamav. I even followed the
instructions and installed the perl clamav module and modified the
MailScanner.conf file appropriately.

Any suggestions? And isnt there a test site out there that can send out
a known virus to test a system?

Thanks in advance
--
Michael B. Weiner, Linux+, Linux+ SME