Building an MS-SA box

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Fri Feb 20 21:46:02 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 13:58, Julian Field wrote:
> You can't match against a destination IP address as that is only known once
> the delivery has been done, which is really a bit late :-)
> Change your IP address matches to just "From:". You can't match "To:" or
> "FromOrTo:" with IP addresses.

I am using as an example the following:

FromOrTo:	default			store delete
FromOrTo:	mweiner at bmarts.com	store deliver
FromOrTo:	someotheruser at bmarts.com	store deliver

in my spam and notspam.deliver rules. Is this not going to work? I was
syphoning off a slipstream of the emails to use for further Bayesian
training but i am thinking of discontinuing that and letting
spamassassin get smart on its own ;-). But I want that user to get the
emails delivered and only users in the lists to get the email delivered.
All others can go to trash as far as i am concerned.
--
Michael B. Weiner, Linux+, Linux+ SME
Systems Administrator/Partner