Single process taking over?

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Tue Feb 17 03:06:01 GMT 2004

We've just had to back off to 4.25-14 and have found it is back to
performing as per usual.

Has anyone found a specific reason for this?  It's a bit of a concern that
the current stable release can have this effect!

Also: Julian - any possibility that the website can list previous versions?
We had to guess the url to get the older version :)

Regards,

David Hooton

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au
 Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam at mailsecurity.net.au