Single process taking over?

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Feb 17 02:51:58 GMT 2004

We had a *similar* situation a few weeks ago. Upgrading DCC, SA and a couple
of other bits and pieces seemed to resolve the problem

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/