For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 09:33:43 GMT 2004

At 03:01 11/02/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

Here's my defence line:

1) By default it is supplied as a ruleset. You have to know how to use a
ruleset
2) Both the option itself and the ruleset carry a strongly worded warning.
3) It cannot be simply set to "yes" by deleting the pointer to the ruleset.
4) The default value in the ruleset cannot be set to "yes".

This way you have to add rules to switch it on selectively, you can't
enable it for everyone, for even everyone minus a list of exceptions.
--
Julian Field