For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Wed Feb 11 03:01:32 GMT 2004

Noone reads warnings these days.  If you have to make it available again,
make it so the rulesets will only accept it on a per user basis.

You've got to make it not easy to use and accompany it with a warning or
people will just keep doing it.

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au
 Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam at mailsecurity.net.au