Manually invoking MailScanner

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 8 19:00:42 GMT 2004

The standard solution to this setup is to use fetchmail and have it poll
all your pop3 accounts and then deliver via SMTP to localhost. MailScanner
then picks up the incoming mail and scans it. Your existing sendmail setup
then delivers the mail into local mailboxes as before.

Plenty of people here use this setup and you should find whatever help you
need.

--
Julian Field