Freshclam Location

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 31 12:28:56 GMT 2004

You should *not* edit the clamav-autoupdate script.

This is quite configurable using virus.scanners.conf.

If you want to run the clamav-autoupdate script yourself, rather than
having update_virus_scanners run it for you, then you should run it
/usr/lib/MailScanner/clamav-autoupdate /usr
It needs the command-line parameter telling it where clamav is installed.

Julian Field