Postfix and Mailscanner sitting in a tree k-iss-ing

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Thu Dec 30 15:37:42 GMT 2004

Just so Julian (spotted this while s-l-o-w-l-y typing a reply to
Paddy:).

What I mean by saying it's not really a "technical" problem is that it
is
rather a problem of "colliding ideas" or "policy", if you will.
In my book (still to be written:), "policy" short of bearing the mark of
"standard" is just another word for politics and/or philosophy... Which
sometimes takes the form of shouting at the top of ones lung-capacity
"I'm right! You are wrong!", and sometimes ... milder forms of agrements
to disagree.

Anyway... You're doing a splendid job of supporting an "unsupported
solution", so... I'm happy enough with that:-).
Have a Fun&Fulfilling Happy New Year!

-- Glenn