[OT] sendmail equivalent of zmailer's MaxSameIpSource ??

Vlad Mazek vlad at MAZEK.COM
Thu Dec 30 15:21:01 GMT 2004

There is some excellent code in Vispan that you can tweak to do this
with sendmail. Essentially scan the maillog for the logged connections
and write to access.db (or iptables/ipchains) to reject further
connections. By default Vispan only scans for viruses and spam but you
can easilly implement that for any host that shows up in the logs.

You can find more about vispan at http://www.while.homeunix.net/mailstats/

-Vlad