Archived mail

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Wed Dec 29 16:51:11 GMT 2004

That was the problem. Thank you Julian!

-----Original Message-----
Of Julian Field
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:44 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Archived mail

Did you set the ownership and permissions correctly, so that whatever user
you have in Run As User can actually write to that file?

--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info

mailscanner' in the body of the email. Before posting, read the MAQ
(http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and the archives
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.