Search for list archive -- ideas?

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at GMX.DE
Wed Dec 29 08:29:28 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> I can't get any output from the "Threaded HTTP" view of the MailScanner
> list at all. Sits there doing nothing for ages, then prints the helpful
> message:
>
> Error GMANE-03252: Something is wrong. Perhaps something didn't match a
> group name. Perhaps something else.

oops, nntp is ok.

try this links:

http://gmane.org/lists.php  (complete list)
=>  http://news.gmane.org/  (web-interface)
==> http://news.gmane.org/search.php?match=mailscanner
===>  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/cutoff=23213

you can contact  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
http://gmane.org/contact.php

you can test  gmane  with other lists, eg.
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.general
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.exim.user

--
shrek-m