MS/SA and DNS load (really: "relays.visi.com")?

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Dec 21 23:39:21 GMT 2004

The really great thing about MailScanner is Julian :)

When SA 3.1 comes out Julian will make MailScanner "do the right thing".
Then we'll all download the latest version and it will work just fine.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.