MailScanner ANNOUNCE 4.37.2

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Wed Dec 15 10:07:06 GMT 2004

True John, and I in turn just point to it just being a problem in the
spam quarantine, for two reasons: 1) The directory of the virus
quarantine
keep the "id.5-randoms" bit, and 2) Since you keep the queue file (and
thus
the inode, unless one has done something foolish (like have the postfix
spool
and the quarantine on separate filesystems)) you run no risk of reusing
that
particular id.
I realize I could have been more clear on this:-)

So... the problem is either a cosmetic one in the quarantines, or a
"will never
be setup that way" for MW.

I see Julian has released a new beta, so I'll be looking at that ASAP.

-- Glenn

www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr