tar pit?

dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 13 21:50:37 GMT 2004

Hello,
    I was wondering if you had a howto on setting up a tar pit? I'm using
FreeBSD 5.x machines, my primary goal for doing this is i'm getting ssh
connections as well as many people trying to relay mail through me. I've got
discard rules and they don't succeed, but i'd rather cut them off before
they can sap my band width.
    Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.