signed message corruption

Chuck Foster chuck.foster at STREAMSHIELD.COM
Mon Dec 13 11:14:12 GMT 2004

Hmm, noticed with Denis Beachemin's signed messages that (Outlook) winges
about the message body having been modified in transit.

What I'm not so sure about is whether this is down to the MailScanner
list or my own local MailScanner implementation, and in either case what
can be done about it. I'm assuming its the addition of a signature that
is causing this message ...

C:>

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received
this
email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard
copy
by an authorized signatory.