Duplicate emails - same smtp id processed by different MS processes.

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Mon Dec 13 09:58:15 GMT 2004

The situation appears even more confused.

I also have to specify "Lock Type = posix" to stop the duplication on
our Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 1) but it is
running with its own Sendmail 8.12.10.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.