send all virus messages to one account

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Sat Dec 11 19:00:32 GMT 2004

Presently at one client we have things setup so that all messages marked as
spam get sent to one specific mailbox that is monitored by the admin, now
I've been asked to send messages tagged with {Virus?} to also be sent to this
same mailbox. I've browsed the conf file, but don't see the option for this.
Basically I am looking for something like the "Spam Actions" directive.

Currently running MS 4.25-14.

Why do they want this? Well as it was put to me, they'd rather the office
admin at $15 or $20/hr be dealing with and deleting these messages than the
engineers who are paid $50/hr.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting