OT: Deferred: local mailer (/usr/bin/procmail) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Sat Dec 11 04:00:10 GMT 2004

IIRC, it's not just the file system, but the local mailer, which has to
be 64bit aware.  Otherwise it wont have a pointer that's large enough
to address the file.

Part of that should be having proper include files and libraries, so it
may just be a recompile.  Or a build flag for sendmail (where the local
mailer is coming from, I assume).  Not being a linux user, I don't know
how well it abstracts those types of things from end programs.