SV: New Installer questions Sorry :-)

Lance Haig lhaig at HAIGMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 10 10:39:50 GMT 2004

John,

I might ask you some questions then :-)
As I would prefer to use my SUSE

Lance

John Berntsen wrote:
I have it in use on several suse9.1 machines and it works like a
charm.

Med vennlig hilsen / Regards
John Berntsen

Omegadata AS
Leangbukta 31
1392 Vettre

Mobil    99 43 07 79
Telefon  66 76 61 00
Faks     66 76 61 01

Fra: MailScanner mailing list
[mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Pa vegne av Lance Haig
Sendt: 10. desember 2004 08:24
Til: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Emne: New Installer questions Sorry :-)

      Hi,

      We had Steve install at our office and things are
      working fine.

      I like it so much I want to run it for my own email
      system.

      I have two questions.

      1. Which LInux Flavour is the best to install onto? I
      have SUSE 9.1 SUSE 9.2 And can get Fedora. My limited
      skills are on SUSE but it redhat is the better one I am
      willing to learn.

      2. What is the install order if one wants to install
      everything
          mailscanner
          smapassassin
          razor2
          pyzor
          dcc
          clamav
          bitdefender
          sendmail
          mailwatch

      Thanks for the help

      Lance ------------------------ MailScanner list
      words:
      Before posting, read the MAQ
      (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
      and the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!