No subject

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Dec 9 15:59:29 GMT 2004

Shortt, Kevin wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just did an emergency rebuild of a server and pulled configs from backup
> and fired things up.
> Mail is flowing, yet some weirdness is occurring. See my header entry below.
> It declares it as spam yet scores it below the required number. Is this an
> easy diagnosis for any one on this list?

> FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK 3.48)
>

> mailscanner-4.36.4-1
> spamassassin-2.55-3.1
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon)
> Linux 2.4.21-4.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:52:56 EDT 2003 i686 i686 i386
> GNU/Linux
>

> Thanks..
>
> -k

Are you checking rbls at the mailscanner level, the mail probably
returned positive for a few rbls (3 or more is spam by default), what
rbls are you using in MailScanner.conf? Also check the originating IP in
openrbl.org or dnsstuff.com for rbl listings.

Check the following in MailScanner.conf
Spam List Definitions
Spam List
Spam Domain List