Off Topic

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Wed Dec 8 13:15:45 GMT 2004

Hello!

Sorry for this e-mail, but my company is making and add in English (we are
established in Brazil) and I thing the text is wrong... I would like to have
the opinion of other people that understand english better than me. Is the
text bellow correct, does it mean something?

"Certain things are always
changing around the world.
Other things never change,
now here around the world."

Is not "now here aroud the world" strange? Thanks for the help!!!

Regards

Roger Jochem