Cool SpamAss hold and deliver feature, can we implement that in MailScanner

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Aug 25 21:17:21 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I don't know a thing about c0ding but I guess it means that it would be
basically stripping loads of code from the existing package as MailScanner
already does the filter and quarantine bit :)