SPF

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Wed Aug 11 20:30:36 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Alex:

Yup, you've got the approach...
Sorry, I haven't implemented SPF yet, so I'm not the best resource for
implementation info.

But, here are links you could try for RPMs:
http://libspf.org/files.html
http://spf.userfriendly.net/downloads.html

-Bill

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk