Infected message delivered

Pavel Zichovsky zichovsky at TRUL.CZ
Wed Aug 11 20:20:54 IST 2004

Hi there,

No, I do not use symbolic link in whole Mailscanner tree (incoming work
directory, quarantine etc.)
Since upgrade nothing has changed, upgrade was yesterday. Just before
upgrade of MailScanner I did upgrade of AVG Antivirus (from version 7.0.8 to
7.0.10) but I tested it and did not notice any change in output (of course
except version).

Is there any way to get exact commandline (all parameters etc) which is used
by wrapper script?
It could be the way testing this exact command manualy.

With Regards

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk