HTML strip <!--

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Aug 2 11:34:13 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I have the same problem, when I looked into it it seemed that the mails
that do not get washed completely were created by Outlook 2000 when using
Word 2000 as the mail editor. At the time there was nothing that could be
done about it.

Mails from newer clients did get washed properly. We've learned to live
with it but a solution would be nice :)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>