Full spamassassin report in header?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Thu Apr 29 18:26:41 IST 2004

shanna leonard <mailto:ssl at AHSC.ARIZONA.EDU> wrote:
> Hi - I am wondering if there is an option in Mailscanner to allow me
> to get the full spamassassin report in a mail header even for messages
> which have *not* been marked as spam.
>
> currently I get a full report in headers only for messages which *are*
> marked as spam.

Yes Shanna, it is.  You need to actually *read* the MailScanner.conf file.
The explanations included in it are extensive and are intended to answer
questions such as these.  The answer to your question in particular lies
therein.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html