Full spamassassin report in header?

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Thu Apr 29 18:49:48 IST 2004

>Hi - I am wondering if there is an option in Mailscanner to allow me to
>get the full spamassassin report in a mail header even for messages
>which have *not* been marked as spam.
>
>currently I get a full report in headers only for messages which *are*
>marked as spam.

>From my MailScanner.conf:

# Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck
# header, even if the message wasn't spam?
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no

HTH,

--J(K)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html