Last few questions before I go live...

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Wed Apr 28 23:39:50 IST 2004

At 11:05 PM 4/28/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>>What is the trick to getting those graphs? Apache has to be one of them...
>
>Yes, you need a web server. :-) The graphs are created by MRTG which is
>mentioned there. That's it, no database or nothing.

I am interested in vispan. It looks pretty nice.
Nice it does not have to have a database on the backend.

I'd like to implement this. How hard/quickly can this be deployed? I'm
rolling out my setup here on Friday night.
Im guessing, it would not be a very good idea to roll it out while the
server is in production ya? :)

I appreciate the help.

Jason

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html