Last few questions before I go live...

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Apr 28 22:05:50 IST 2004

Jason Williams wrote:
> Found the script, but not sure if it will work in my situation. Looks like
> it requires 3 servers, but I only have 2. :)

OK, but maybe you can follow the thread for other suggestions. There's
been similar postings before also, look for load/load test/stress test
and similar.

> I find this one very interesting. I like the output of it. Looking at the
> dependencies for it, i'm sure there are more requirements than just those
> to get those nice graphs and detailed statistics...
>
> What is the trick to getting those graphs? Apache has to be one of them...

Yes, you need a web server. :-) The graphs are created by MRTG which is
mentioned there. That's it, no database or nothing.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.39, ClamAV 0.70 + GMP 4.1.2, Vispan 1.3

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html