O/T faqomatic (was Re: FAQ Entry)

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Apr 28 22:58:15 IST 2004

Don't worry,

it has some kind of timeout... your cookie no longer works :-)

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html