sa-learn/MailScanner question

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Wed Apr 28 23:12:32 IST 2004

Lance wrote:
> It seems sa-learn doesn't want to look to the right place for my bayes files
> - which are in /var/spool/spamassassin.

# sa-learn -h

      -C path, --configpath=path, --config-file=path   Path to standard
configuration dir
      -p prefs, --prefspath=file, --prefs-file=file    Set user
preferences file

Point it to your spam.assassin.prefs.conf file. I have symlinked
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf to it so I don't have to think about this.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.39, ClamAV 0.70 + GMP 4.1.2, Vispan 1.3

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html