High Load

Richard Lynch rich at MAIL.WVNET.EDU
Wed Apr 28 00:03:44 IST 2004

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

>>If I do the above does that also mean I should remove spamcop.net from
>>the 'Spam List ='  parameter in MailScanner.conf?   Thanks in advance.
>>

>You should in my eyes do spamcop checking within SA, but that has nothing
>to do with the above, this is only the spamcop surbl...

I've thought about doing just that.  The advantage being that a spamcop
hit just contributes to the score rather than a complete rejection.  I
haven't figured out how to do that though.  How does one enable
spamcop.net checking from SA?  Does it make sense to run some RBLs
(e.g.  ORDB-RBL, NJABL, and SBL+XBL) from MS while running spamcop from
SA?  I have 'skip_rbl_checks 1' in spam.assassin.prefs.conf.  Is that
going to interfere?  Thanks for helping out with this.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html