High Load

Tue Apr 27 23:36:49 IST 2004

Ho!

> >uri       SPAMCOP_URI_RBL
> >eval:check_spamcop_uri_rbl('sc.surbl.org','127.0.0.2')
> >describe  SPAMCOP_URI_RBL  URI's domain appears in spamcop database at
> >sc.surbl.org
> >tflags    SPAMCOP_URI_RBL  net

> If I do the above does that also mean I should remove spamcop.net from
> the 'Spam List ='  parameter in MailScanner.conf?   Thanks in advance.

You should in my eyes do spamcop checking within SA, but that has nothing
to do with the above, this is only the spamcop surbl...

Check http://www.surbl.org for more info.

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html