High Load

Wed Apr 28 00:16:24 IST 2004

Hi!

> >You should in my eyes do spamcop checking within SA, but that has nothing
> >to do with the above, this is only the spamcop surbl...

> I've thought about doing just that.  The advantage being that a spamcop
> hit just contributes to the score rather than a complete rejection.  I
> haven't figured out how to do that though.  How does one enable
> spamcop.net checking from SA?  Does it make sense to run some RBLs
> (e.g.  ORDB-RBL, NJABL, and SBL+XBL) from MS while running spamcop from
> SA?  I have 'skip_rbl_checks 1' in spam.assassin.prefs.conf.  Is that
> going to interfere?  Thanks for helping out with this.

What do you mean, you can also raise the score in SA from each list, i
would suggest however not to block/bounce since its on spamcop, thats VERY
drastic and VERY unreliable also. We all know how spamcop works with
reporting.

I think you should move ALL the RBL stuff to SA. It helps with the score,
and will definately give less false positives like that.

Like someone said before on the list, its no art to simply block and
reject mail, its art to get the right ones through.

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html