mailscanner and postfix

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Wed Apr 28 00:00:35 IST 2004

Ken Dyke wrote:

>I was just reading postfix-2.1.0/README_FILES/FILTER_README (skip down
>to the "Advanced content filter example") where I found a link to
>Bennett Todd's smtpprox (a perl/smtp proxy).  This might be just the
>ticket we are looking for.

Yes looks ideal. Can't be that hard to just get smtpprox to take the
mail file and drop it in to a directory. The only challenge will be
getting MailScanner's Postfix wrapper to recognise the queue format.

>[...]
>

>>Sorry, Repetitive Strain Injury. All the health & safety rage here in
>>the UK.
>>

>Ah, here in the states it is more usually called "repetitive motion
>syndrome" (RMS).  Kind of like when RMS gets on his gnu/linux soapbox.
>:-)

:-D

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html