mailscanner and postfix

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Wed Apr 28 02:00:30 IST 2004

Ken Dyke wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Has anyone written a wrapper for receiving messages from postfix?
>That seems to be the missing piece to avoiding the ugliness of the
>set up described in "MailScanner Installation Guide - Postfix".
>--
>I think, therefore, ken_i_m
>Chief Gadgeteer, Elegant Innovations
>Founder, Bozeman Linux Users Group
>(406) 581-0495
>
>-------------------------- MailScanner list ----------------------
>To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
>For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
>Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
>at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

There is a simpler way, and i believe that Julian is going to be
implementing it as the defaul in a future version of mailscanner? i
believe the hold up is the install.sh script.

The 2 POstfix instance works perfectly, as described on the mailscanner
site and plenty of uisers using that here - more recently some one has
produced a guide that shows you how to use POstfix with one instance - i
have attached the instructions, wrriten and sent to me by Drew? but
there is plenty of talk in the archive about it already.

Regards
Pete

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html
#For MailScanner
/^Received:/ HOLD