One spammer is persistently slipping through...

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Apr 26 12:33:29 IST 2004

If you can access your MTA you could drop the network there.

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101

-----Original Message-----
Of Remco Barendse
Sent: 26 April 2004 12:02
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [MAILSCANNER] One spammer is persistently slipping through...

Thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately this is not really an option for me, my ISP has batched SMTP
running for the domain and rejecting it through a firewall rule will only
cause the mail to get queued in bstmp.

Maybe I can add it to my spam blacklist rule set, not sure of the correct
format though. All examples seem to simply short the ip of the last
digits, can I specify a /20 too?

Thanks again!
Remco

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk