One spammer is persistently slipping through...

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Apr 26 12:02:09 IST 2004

Thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately this is not really an option for me, my ISP has batched SMTP
running for the domain and rejecting it through a firewall rule will only
cause the mail to get queued in bstmp.

Maybe I can add it to my spam blacklist rule set, not sure of the correct
format though. All examples seem to simply short the ip of the last
digits, can I specify a /20 too?

Thanks again!
Remco

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk