One spammer is persistently slipping through....

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Apr 26 12:36:45 IST 2004

I got this in the header of another e-mail:
        SpamAssassin (score=32.458, required 6, CHARSET_FARAWAY 6.00,
        CHARSET_FARAWAY_HEADER 4.00, FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD 0.00,
        FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK 1.58, MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY 6.00,
        MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT 3.31, NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP 0.21,
        NO_RDNS_DOTCOM_HELO 2.95, RCVD_IN_DSBL 1.10, RCVD_IN_NJABL 0.10,
        RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY 1.10, RCVD_IN_RFCI 0.10,
        UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY 6.00)

spamhaus us mention at the top (twice) but there is no score shown
for it. Is this correct?

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk