spamassassin debugging

Andrew andrew at DONEHUE.NET
Sun Apr 25 11:30:12 IST 2004

Hi All,

I am trying to get spamassassin to read in user preferences from a mysql
DB, but it seems to be totally ignoring my setup :(

I have tried -D when I run 'spamassassin' manually, and I don't see any
queries on my mysql db, and I don't see any info about the
user_scores_dsn in the debug messages.  Is it possible for me to target
the debuging so I can view more information on this matter?

I have my setup like so -

user_scores_dsn                 DBI:mysql:spam:localhost
user_scores_sql_username        spam
user_scores_sql_password        pass
user_scores_sql_table           userpref

And all the required perl modules seem to be installed -

(debian, mailscanner 2.63-1 - also tried from source on mailscanner site
- 2.63).

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andrew.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html