spamassassin debugging

SatyaDev Sharma satya at bainsdigital.com
Sun Apr 25 04:36:36 IST 2004

Hi Andrew.

First Of ALL for mysql user pref, I could not find it with "spamassassin" is not sufficient.
U must have to use spamc/spamd ! but with One trick that is not listed anywhere ....
U have to run spamd with -q -x options....like in debugging mode
/usr/bin/spamd -D -q -x
then use a filter script with spamc (not with spamassassin)
.
.
.
.
.
Above configraion is outside of SA.
Well still i m not able to get SA results bye mysql db , inside of MailScanner.
(Now i m trying to read/modifiy MailScanner Code for it.)

LOOKING ................ any one have any hint ........? ...........answer .....??

Waiting for replay

Thanx !!

Satya!!