Notify Virus Recipients in the same way as Spam Recipients are notified

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 14:12:57 IST 2004

Not possible at the moment, I'm afraid. You should be able to get the virus
warning in the body of the message and not as an attachment, though. See
the "Warning Is Attachment" setting. It does depend on how carefully the
email application renders inline sections. Outlook gets it right, but many
other apps don't.

--
Julian Field

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html