Notify Virus Recipients in the same way as Spam Recipients are notified

Andrew Millar andrew.millar at SERVISTA.COM
Thu Apr 22 13:24:43 IST 2004

Hi there

I would like to know if it is possible to notify recipients of virus
infected messages in the same way as recipients of Spam messages are notified -

ie - I have set recipients of Spam to recieve a mail from
mailscanner at domain.com informing them that message from <sender> with
subject of <subject> sent on <date> has been quarantined. They do not
receive a copy of the actual Spam.

Virus notifications however leave the from address as the original sender
-I'd like this to be mailscanner at domain.com too, and instead of showing the
original message body along with a virus warning message, I would like them
to receive only the virus warning message - inline, not as an attachment.

Any ideas?

Regards
Andrew