spamassassin tests

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Wed Apr 21 14:58:52 IST 2004

You're talking about two different things here.

Filenames such as this are probably being blocked by the "Deny all other
double file extensions. This catches any hidden filenames." rule which is
last in the default filename rules.

It should be safe to completely disable this rule or add rules before it
which allow .doc files.

allow   \.doc$  -       -

If you include the headers from a message identified as spam when it
shouldn't have been we can maybe help you out with reducing the false
positives.