spamassassin tests

InvictaWiz Customer Support martyn at invictawiz.com
Wed Apr 21 16:35:11 IST 2004

Sorry, I wasn't particularly clear in my rambling earlier message.

I have now allowed .doc in filenames so the attachments shouldn't be stripped.

What I would really like to do next is be able to have a block of rules that are not used for
particular addresses but are for others. In this example, the customer gets a lot of email from
Yahoo, Hotmail etc.... sent by people who use BT, Freeserve or Tiscali (and others) as their dialup
providers. These 3 are the 3 biggest in the UK and all/most of their dialup ip ranges are in dialup
black lists and some are in spam blocks as well.
Most customers don't object to not getting this email, but our recruitment agency customers get most
of their email from these people so don't want it to be blocked or even tagged without lowering the
test scores.

Any ideas?

Martyn Routley